Tuesday, December 06, 2016

#playlist

While I was working, sometimes I need to create a song playlist to accompanied me, to bring me the mood, to feel the feeling within the story I was editing.

For the current editing, these are the playlist I've listened almost every day.
  1. Goodbye - Lim Do Hyuk
  2. I wish you were here. - Trustrick
  3. I get to love you - Ruelle
  4. Shallow Sleep (English Ensemble) - HYDE
  5. Vampire's Love (English version) - VAMPS
  6. 3-gatsu 14-nichi (Tokei) - Yamada Ryosuke & Okamoto Keito (Hey! Say! JUMP)
  7. My Girl - Yamada Ryosuke & Arioka Daiki (Hey! Say! JUMP)
  8. Don't Be Afraid - L'Arc~en~Ciel
  9. Hey Ho - Sekai no Owari
  10. Mr. Heartache - Sekai no Owari
  11. Tonight - Lee Joon Gi
  12. For A While - Lee Joon Gi
  13. Be With You - AKMU
  14. Heartache - One Ok Rock
While movies/series I've watched to bring the mood:
  1. Garo: Makai no Hana
  2. Garo
  3. Garo Makai Senki
  4. Library Wars
  5. Library Wars: Book of Memories
  6. Library Wars: The Last Mission
Anyone can guess what genre I was editing? ^^

No comments: