Monday, March 07, 2016

Deadline vs (1 day) Holiday.

As usual...whenever I'm with deadlines, I get the feel to blog...
It's deadlines, but my mind is already on this week one day holiday. It's a national holiday, and also the day the eclipse will took place. Even so, my plan for the day is sleeping and (might be) watching DVD.

I've intended to made a blog post about the arriving DVD. But, I was having flu on weekend + had to do laundry for my ill sister in law, so mostly I was sleeping on Saturday. On Sunday, I watched three movies while still being ill, even though I have works for Monday. I managed to finished the work at night, just before I get to sleep... XD

The three movies I've watched are:
1. The Revenant
2. Victor Frankenstein
3. Shinjuku Swan (Japanese movie)

I won't make reviews for the movies, since it didn't give me deep impression ^^

The Revenant having beautiful landscape to enjoy, yet tiring watching Leonardo DiCaprio's over and over near to death experience ^^

I've been wanting to watched Daniel Radcliffe act beside being Harry Potter (^^). He has surely grown up, and having a man's voice. I didn't recognize his voice in the movie. But, the story isn't too fascinating.

I also been wanting to watched Iseya Yusuke's act in Shinjuku Swan. He always blend perfectly with every role he played. But, the story pace was a bit strange... Is it because it's an adaption of the manga, so the pace was quite fast? Watching the movie made me think, "Shinjuku is quite scary area..." (OY! NO ONE WOULD EVER SCOUT YOU!!) 

Why days are passing so fast when I got deadlines???

No comments: