Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Sweet dreams~

Randomly post~

Yesterday I was having my usual Monday Blues, bad head ache, and I also have to catch up with this month deadline (which already late...).

I arrived home with the thought watching mid season finale of The Walking Dead (episode 8), which came to a disappointment that the file couldn't be played on my netbook... Maybe it's a sign for me to get some rest for the head ache. So, I spent few minutes before bed by watching Sekai no Owari music videos.

Then I had a dream. Sweet dream.
I dream of tetsuya of L'Arc~en~Ciel.

We were in a room, sitting together on a sofa, listening to L'Arc~en~Ciel's songs.
I felt a little fear for tetsuya to know that I was downloading the band songs...
But, he seemed enjoying himself.
He was talking awkward Indonesian language. I don't remember what he was saying. But since he was talking Indonesia, I knew that was a dream hahaha
Even so, it also felt quite real... I could feel the warmth from his body, along with my heart that beat faster...

As I woke up, I wonder why I had the dream in the sudden?
I haven't listen to their songs, neither watched their music videos or concerts.
Then I remember that on 23 December, L'Arc~en~Ciel will release a new single, "Wings Flap".
Maybe it's a "warning" from tetsuya that I should stop shopping, except for them hahaha

Don't worry, tetsuya.
Wherever I go, whatever I do, I will ALWAYS come back to you, guys.


1 comment:

Tohya said...

I need to catch up the walking dead again as well.
I guess I got stucked anywhere in S4 or so.... but since too many anime came in my way, I just don't find the time to watch TWD again XD
I was happy I finally ended up with finishing Hannibal Season 3 haha!