Wednesday, July 08, 2015

vistlip's 8th Anniversary and new look!

Eight years.

On 7th July, vistlip has celebrate their 8th Anniversary. Two years to go to be ten years and a world tour! *smacked*
I've been a fans for about five years, but...they made me as if I've been with them from the beginning. That kind of "given feeling" that I also like from them.

Through the years of anniversaries, vistlip has change in the sounds and appearances. In the early years, their music were harder and rocking. The sound was clearer though, with a rocking vocal from tomo. But now, it's the way another. The sound was fill with many sounds, but tomo's vocal has been lighter, and so made their music become much softer. Even so, one thing made me amazed and also glad, whatever the music has change, there's still the characteristic of vistlip.

I can't say anything about the lyric. :D Some said it has also change.  

About their appearance, they surely change to become more mature and simple, except for umi. I think umi is having the mood "trying various style and look". umi is definitely the most unique member of the band.

Along with the 8th anniversary, vistlip has made an early announcement of releasing new single on August 5th, 2015. The title of the upcoming new single is OVERTURE. The peak sound of it can be listen at the official homepage. It's once again...promising sound. I can't wait to listen to the full music.

And for the single release, vistlip has reveal their new look.

Where's umi looking? XD 

umi's pants getting shorter XD

tomo looks scary...

What umi been doing with the paint? XD

Yuh, beautiful as always. 

rui's red lips really captivate...

Tohya, sweet looking yet cheerful person. 

umi's new look really make me startled, so I give many comments about him XD

vistlip has spoiled their fans who came to the anniversary live, with playing the two new single. Now I can't wait the turn to listen when it gets released. I hope it won't disappoint me. They rarely do though X3

Happy 8th Anniversary, vistlip!
Don't worry, I still keep my promise to walk together with you to the shining future.
Kampai!! 

No comments: