Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Childhood dream vs reality

When I was a kid - an innocent and normal one - I used to play and pretending to be a worker in an office. I would wear my mom's outfit and shoes.
I pretend to be a busy worker with lots of works to do. I don't have time for myself, either for the family. I would be coming home late, tired, and had to get up in the next morning for work. Busy with papers, meetings, presentation, meeting with client, calling people, etc. That time, it was a fun thing to do.

Years after that, I'm doing what I was doing as a kid. Working and being busy.
I've reached home at night, when my family were ready to go to sleep, and woke up early in the next morning. Well, that's actually because my house is quite far from office, so I have to go early, and I really don't want to rent a room near office. So I have to live with the way I did every day to go to work.  

I'm not always busy at office, but there's always things to do beside doing what I have to do, which is editing. I'm busy and hectic especially during deadlines and event's preparation. As if I couldn't stop moving and thinking. I'm tired, but I have to keep moving, organizing things. My head feels full, but I have to keep thinking about the summaries.

I'm not complaining though. I love what I'm doing. Sometimes I just want to say "tired" but still wanting to do it. And I have a strange way to handle the tired, that is by writing, like this. I kept my head "full" all the time hahaha


No comments: