Thursday, February 05, 2015

Read: Haunted Night - Saat Malammu Menjelma Mimpi Buruk

Title: Haunted Night - Saat Malammu Menjelma Mimpi Buruk
Author: Peter Spy
Genre: Horror, mystery
Language: Bahasa Indonesia
Publisher: bukune

I guess lately I've been addicted to read horror novel.

There were 13 stories inside the book. Each mention about specific area or spot in Bandung City, West Java Province, Indonesia, such as Babakan Siliwangi Road, Pasopati Bridge, Cihampelas, Cimahi, Cadas Pangeran, and the famous Taman Maluku.

The stories were about supernatural experience from each character. This supernatural experience meaning an  encounter with the astral creatures, Indonesian ghosts, and the lost soul from the dead...

The way of the story been told was quite good. It gave me goosebumps several times. But, since I haven't really been to the places, the chill just went through as I read the next story.

The front cover was also nice~ It doesn't look too scary for people to see. The title isn't too specific about the stories inside, only that it happened during the night. People always afraid yet also amazed with night time, right? Good choice of a title.

Only one problem for me: the font size was too small, and also too thick.

Overall...it's an interesting book. And I think when I visit Bandung someday, these stories will return to my mind XD    

No comments: