Yeah, it's a late post :D
Still, I'd like to wish a Happy New Year 2015 for all the people in the world.
May 2015 will be a great and shining year for everyone of us.
My early January isn't quite happy.
My two aunts have passed away in a row.
But, since they lived far, I couldn't come to escort them to their final sleep.
As for 2014, I don't quite remember what I've been doing through out the year...
I think I've done many things...but can't remember every thing well *XD*
It felt like I was dreaming....or thinking it had happened in 2013...
Well at work, I've been out of town quite often. Going to new places and meeting new people.
It's exciting! I'd like to do it again in 2015, but please not in so close range hehehe
In Ramadhan's 2014, I finally visited my father's birth place, which I haven't visited for about 23 years...
We went on land trip. It's exciting, fun, awesome, and tiring. I'd like to do it again, but not in close time too hehehe
In 2014, I went to watched 2 movies of Rurouni Kenshin, Saint Seiya, and Doraemon.
I hope in 2015, I could watch in cinema the movies from Iseya Yusuke: Joker Game and The Tenor Lirico Spinto.
In music, Over The L'Arc~en~Ciel will finally get into Indonesia at the end of January 2015.
And I hope in 2015, Sugizo would come to Jakarta (Indonesia), either with Luna Sea, X Japan, or as a solo artist.
I also be waiting for vistlip's new album some time in 2015~
For my personal 2015 resolutions, I would make it to:
- Stop being lazy at work and also on weekend. Must do something on weekend beside of sleeping the whole day.
- Writing and finishing the stories I've been working on.
- Doing freelance work again. I need extra money.
- Doing skipping to lose some weight (:D)
- Don't bought unnecessary things, and only bought releases from my top three favorite artists (Yeah, this year I'm adding a new one :D)
Welcome 2015~ I hope it will be a great year~