Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Life.

I was told,

"Your life is FLAT." 

...

What's wrong having flat life?

My way of having fun might be so different with the rest of people.

I don't need traveling to have fun.
I don't need trying various dishes to have fun.
I don't need to bought clothes or shopping to have fun.
I don't need to hang out all the time to have fun.
I don't need to watch movies to have fun.

My way of having fun are...

Put on favorite music...take book/comic to read...lay at the bed...sleep. 

Simple. Easy. Cheap.

If not having flat life equal to having adventures in life...
Well, I have enough "adventures" in life.
A real adventures with the life that I don't want to remember.
Beside, though I don't want it or never expect it, the "adventure" just came to me.
People may say my life is flat. But to me, it isn't at all.
I would be more than happy if it is.

No comments: