Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Towards July 9th, 2014.

July 9th, 2014.
It's a national presidential campaign.
Indonesia will elect it's new president.

It's been a long and busy period of campaign.
And it's the first time I feel so cranky about the whole thing.
Usually I don't care who will lead the nation, since none suit my hopes.

But, this time election is different.

I get so cranky, angry, sad, excited, but also scared.
But, I hold all the feelings. Because ANGRY mean LOSING.
Beside, long before there were the candidates, I already put my choice.
Someone that I feel can deliver, not only mine but also the hope from the entire nation.

No matter what people said.
No matter the black campaign.
I have my vote.

Kirito (Angelo) said, "If you live within the country, then you have to vote for the country's sake."

I will.

And just like Raiga (Garo - Makai no Hana) said, "Hope..."

I will deliver my hope.

So, let's vote Indonesia! And may Allah bless us all.

No comments: