Thursday, May 08, 2014

5 years.

Actually it was in March 2014.
It's been 5 years of me with the office.

"What? Only 5 years?! I feel it like been ages!!!" *smacked*

From being a part of writer team, to a copy editor, and now a editor.

Many things have happened.
I have learned and experienced many things.
Have done many mistakes.
Have gain many knowledge.

There were times I feel so happy and had a great laugh.
There were times I shed tears.
There were times I feel like to kill someone. *ups*
There were times when I feel heavy to continue walking the path.
There were times I feel to stop walking...

I keep move on, though.
Through happy and bad times, fun and tears, I keep on walking the path I've choose.

Just like the question from my former head when I was being interviewed for the job.

"Can you imagine what will you be doing 10 years from now?"

My answer:

"I don't know what I will be doing, but I want to be still working with books." 

It's been 5 years from the time.

5 years more counting.

I do hope I will still be doing this job for years and years and years to come.

Thank you office~















No comments: