Tuesday, April 08, 2014

(work) "TOUR of DUTY": Malang

My first time to go for a work travel. 
Alone. 

I attended a Japanese event in Malang, "Daisuki! Japan, Taiyoutopia", on March 2nd, 2014. 
It took me 15 hours travel by train from Jakarta (Gambir Station) to Malang. 
For the event, I was staying with one of my sister's friend. 

My work at the event were:

1. supporting one of my mangaka who opened a booth at the event.
2. look around for new colleagues.
3. meeting up with some writers from Malang. 

It was an exciting event. But, during it I was more being a fan girl than as an editor (hahaha!) 

Here are some pictures from the event. I didn't took many pictures since I was busy going here and there (as a fan girl XD).

my "tour of duty" outfit

A cosplayer



Momotaros's cosplayer

the looking of the event from above

umi's commission

Date Masamune (Sengoku Basara) commission

Masayu-sensei (right) and her friend at the booth

mamomics-tachi's book

Masayu-sensei's up coming comic

Masayu-sensei is making a commission

another of umi's commission

umi's commission

No comments: