Thursday, January 02, 2014

20140102

2013 was a tough one for me. Yeah, I've blog some of it here...

A recap of my 2013.

Work.
I put it first since it's the biggest part that influence me for a whole year.
Many changes at work place that made me suffocated.
My mood and emotions were downs for so many times.
I almost feel tired with the life..and at one time feel upset with the Heaven...
Annoying and spoiled co-worker make it worst.
The uncertain situations didn't make it any better.

But...

I met many new and talented people.
Ive also done different themes, which is a new one for me.

J-Music.
vistlip has accompanied me through out 2013. \(^O^)/
I wanted to get others, but my promise to them has stopped me hahaha
I've skipped two Japanese music concert: ONE OK ROCK and VAMPS.

And...

I made new friends, to talk about Angelo and Luna Sea~
I've done my first ever vistlip's fan project. It took strength and tears! (XD)
I've also attend Luna Sea's live viewing in Jakarta, Indonesia at the end of December.



Manga.
I've bought many old and new manga.
This part that I couldn't stop no matter what (XD).

Kimi Raikkonen.
I really enjoy Kimi's race this season.
Even though he has to deal with his long back pain. Also the clash with his team at the end of the season.
I can't wait for 2014, Kimi will be racing with Ferrari!!

Personal Life.
Not much to say here, since my life consist of the above parts: work, J-Music, manga, and Kimi Raikkonen. (XD)

But...

I did my first ever trip out of town with co-workers.
I went to Yogyakarta.
I never been out of town before :D



Just like last year, 2014 will really be a new year for me, especially at work.
I have a new manager and will soon have new co-workers.
To be honest, I'm quite nervous with the changing. I still don't have the confidence hahaha

Hopefully 2014 will be a better year for me and also for everyone. \(^O^)/
Happy New Year!!!


No comments: