Monday, December 02, 2013

Mama.

Today is exactly one year of my mother passing away.
I kinda feel lost.
Time really flies.

Last week had a conversation with Sister about it.

Sister: "What we're going to do with Mom's 1st year?"
Me: "Huh? Are we going to throw a party?"

Usually people would make an event to remember the deceased. Usually the family would held some kind of praying together with the neighbor and then treat them with foods. But, my family isn't doing that. The day will be spend in usual way. Like nothing has happened.

And the feeling came back. Guilt.
The memories of the day coming back.
And the word also came back. "If".

I can't say more.

It's just...losing someone close (my mother) really not an easy feeling to deal with.

I really hope my mom is happy up there.

No comments: