Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Wake me up when November ends...

When I started to like Japanese music (2001), I can only dreamed to watched their live.
I even doubt the artists would consider to include Indonesia as one of their destinations.
So, when they held overseas tour, mainly America and Europe, I can only felt envy for the lucky fans.

Things started to change after 2012, with L'Arc~en~Ciel's first ever live concert in Jakarta.
Now, those artists seemed to see Indonesia as one potential country to visit.

Let me list the musicians that I knew has come to Indonesia so far.

AKB48

MUCC
Alice Nine
UNITE
(in J-Rock Evolution)

Angela
May J
(in AFA ID 2012)

SCANDAL

Dempagumi

Baby Metal
T.M.Revolution (only as a guest)
(in AFA ID 2013)

GACKT (showing at Indonesian's version of Kamen Rider)

will be this November...

ONE OK ROCK

VAMPS

The last two names made me so surprised! The two are consider quite big band.
I never expect them to come this fast! Hell, I never expect it at all!
But, they will come this November.
I realize I have to be careful with every wish I have.
It would be come true in a very surprising way...

But, luckily I have make a decision from the very beginning.
That I would only watched live of the bands that I have emotionally attached, that is L'Arc~en~Ciel and vistlip. (^3^)

Well, to be honest, I would love to go to OOR and VAMPS live. But, the money stops me.
Okane ga nai...
Beside...this November I have a promise to keep. It keeps my sanity hahaha (even though the promise itself is an insanity hahaha)

No comments: