Wednesday, October 02, 2013

October 2nd, 2013.

I've been posting about works, now it's time to come back about my life hehehe

October 2nd, it's my father's 75 years old birthday~
Damn, Father is old~ *get a smacked from Heaven*

Father, hope you are happy up there. Mother is with you now, right?
Or you haven't meet her? Go find her then! *get another smacked*

I've been used to live without a father. I also never think about him.
I was doing okay with the fact that I don't have a father.
I never feel jealous with people who still have their father.
I never mourned either on his birthday or the day he passed away.

But this time it's different.

Now that Mother is also gone, I realize that I don't have a parents.
Somehow, it feels lonely.
I know I shouldn't have the feeling. I'm not a little child.
But, yeah...sometimes I wish I still have the two.

Well, happy birthday, Father.
Your daughter here is still the same.
I hope somehow you can feel proud of me.
But, I won't ever know that, right?

Happy birthday, Father. Hope you are having great times up there.
I do think of you...sometimes.
Greet Mother for me, okay?


No comments: