Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The song that save my day.

Heya~

Continuing from my previously post...pretty much I'm still feeling the same hehehe
I have a feeling it would be for a while and I would be here with complaints.

I was also kinda sensitive lately...feeling uncomfortable...scared...worried...hopeless...useless...lonely...
I was feeling confused. I need to talk to someone, but no name prompt out.
Listening to music also doing no good. I couldn't do one thing I like, writings. I stare at the computer screen and no idea comes out...
I feel like an outsider even though I was with friends. I don't feel fit in. I don't feel belong where I was at.

This morning was the same. I walked with head bent down. I have so many things in mind. And the feeling comes again, to have someone to hold my hand and said, "Don't worry, it will be fine."
I even almost blame God, which I quickly stopped. There's no use of it. I know it isn't right blaming to Heaven.

So I tried to hold on, with the feelings, with the thinking, and tried listening to some songs to ease down myself.

One song prompted out, "Someday for Somebody" from Kamenashi Kazuya.
It's one of my favorite from his solo songs. (Okay, I like all of his solo songs XD).
Have been listening to him and KAT-TUN again after I re-watched Gokusen 2.
I haven't really found the meaning of the song, except for the sweet English part.
I looked for the full translation on the internet and... BANG!!!
What the... I giggled intensely.
The first part of the lyrics were:

"Holding hands & laughing together, listening to each other voices. If it was possible, it would be nice. What kind of person will I happen across?. Being helped and supported, understanding each other. If it was possible, it would be nice. What kind of heart did I come in contact with?" 

I giggled. What the...what a coincidence!. It's quite the same with what I was thinking and hoping this very morning. (XD).

This is the full translation of the song lyric.

Holding hands & laughing together, listening to each other voices.
If it was possible, it would be nice.
What kind of person will I happen across?

Being helped & supported, understanding each other.
If it was possible, it would be nice.
What kind of heart did I come in contact with?

Now, in this second, getting hurt & embracing the pain.
Now, in this second, embracing the life that'll begin.
Now, in this second, there are times when I know it's for eternity. 

We are living with the hands of our hearts entwined. 

Wanting each other. Appreciating each other. 
If I could tell you this, it would be great. 
What kind of dream will I be able to find? 

Even if we're separated from each other.
Even if the time passes by.
If we could trust each other, it would be great.
What kind of tears do we have to face now?

To someday for somebody.
To somewhere for something.  

The things that we can't do now might be tough & cause us grief.
I hope the time when these memories arrive will come someday.

So, because the same day won't continue in eternity.
We are searching for our dreams with each day we live.

I wonder if there's anything that someone as little as me can do. 

I wonder if I will be able to go somewhere from here.

Now, in this second, getting hurt & embracing the pain.
Now, in this second, embracing the life that'll begin.
Now, in this second, there are times when I know it's for eternity.
We are living with the hands of our hearts entwined. 

Listen to the song here. You may ignore the dancing and just listen to the video (XD).

Thank you, Kame-chan. Your song, your words, (and your dance) have save my day~

No comments: