Friday, July 19, 2013

Internet Bullying

Internet bullying is awful.

Once I thought that internet bullying was a joke.

"How can someone get affected just because of what people said on the internet?"

I was wrong. Totally.

Since I have experienced it.
But thank God, it didn't took long for me to gain my conscious back.

At that time I was quite down. Surprised. Shocked.
Just by a single action from a stranger.
I cowardly hide away.

Then I realize how stupid I was to be bother with the matter.
It's not like I've committed a sin.

I've returned with the sense that I won't ever let the same thing happen to me again.
If it happens, I will fight back.

Yesterday a friend was experienced the same thing.
Someone tweet to her saying, "Get over your crappy grammar".
My friend feel sad and said she won't be on twitter for a while.
She's an English teacher. Yet she was being told her grammar was crappy. Then what about me? (XD)
I told her to confront the person, saying like, "I know, thank you for telling me.".
I even wanted to confront the person by myself, "I'm worst than her, care to teach me? But, I don't want to learn anyway."

But.... for being a kind heart person, she does nothing.
Yet, she message me in the evening, "I was deep affected with it that I bumped my head against the wall."
I laugh. (XD).

Why awful things happen to kind people?
(Of course I wasn't saying myself. I'm not that kind.)

And how to avoid internet bullying?

Maybe like Kimi's way?

"I don't use facebook. If I could throw away my phone I would probably do it. It's always on silent and I don't like when it rings and people are calling. We could live without those things in the past when we just had a phone on the street somewhere, on the corner or at the house. I have no interest in telling all the people what I do every day and where I am. I want to do my stuff privately with my friends or family and that's it."

The words in italic...slapped me hard... (TwT).

No comments: