Wednesday, May 29, 2013

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I know I shouldn't be doing this.
I have WORKS to be done.
But my eyes feel heavy and "thick". I really don't know how to describe it.
Well if I can I would like to put off my eyes, put ii in a bowl, pour water, and let it refreshed~

I'm like this because I'm doing two different things on the same time for the whole time.
Correction. Not two, but...et cetera....
Simple kind of things that actually took times to do it.

It's deadline period.
And next week I will be attending 2 days of training. That mean off work.
Had a wedding invitation too.
Haven't made the fan project (which the deadline is this week).
Must look for freelance work.
Haven't watched the anime I've downloaded.

Busy...busy...busy...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

How are people doing?

2 comments:

Tohya said...

i'm actually kinda busy also, so please don't stress yourself too much! i know how you feel, try to keep calm! :>

think about what you can do after deadline. breathe in, breathe out. :>

KiRaidesu said...

@Tohya: Thank you~~ *breathe in, breathe out*