Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"I'm Done"

Following Bird's post...I'm quite surprised that someone like her would withdraw from the fandom scene.
I knew Bird from Anggi-chan. Both of them are big fans of Tetsuya, Takanori Nishikawa (T.M. Revolution), and ABS.

Bird has always been one of the main source about L'Arc~en~Ciel and Tetsuya. She went to the band live concerts, to Tetsuya's live concerts, even to their abroad live concert! She went to Tetsuya's birthday party and gave him ukulele which later Tetsuya shown it! It's hard to separate Bird with Tetsuya. Bird has also wrote awesome live reports. She can remember every details!! She's so amazing! As if her life is devoted for the rainbow's boys, Banana Leader, and energetic Turbo.

That's why I'm quite surprised with Bird's decision.

Even so, I'm kinda understand it too.

When I become too busy with life (read it as works), I don't have enough time to become a fan.
I don't have enough time to write reviews, share pictures, watch live streaming, etc.
I still follow the releases, but not with the same enthusiasm.

Busy with works...or...maybe I'm just growing old? (XP)  

Well, the feel will always be there.
The difference is how I express it.
I just want to enjoy my life...as a worker, as a fan, and as a Polar Bear. (XD)

I guess, that's what Bird also want...

No comments: