Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Luna Sea: to the new moon

Finally it has been confirmed today.

Luna Sea will have a live in Singapore, February 8th, 2013.

Full article here (Indonesian only).

The last stop...
Why it had to be the last stop?

I'm hoping they would put Jakarta on the list. Just like L'Arc~en~Ciel did.

A friend is making plan to watch the live in Singapore. She said to pursuit our dreams, we have to risk everything. She wants to see Inoran. While I want to see SUGIZO.

Ryu-chan suggest me to talk with Diana-chan or her sister about it. Big chances that Ryu-chan's sister will go to Singapore for the live.

Should I go too?

I didn't catch L'Arc~en~Ciel in Singapore. Then again, the rainbow had a live in Jakarta, so I don't see the need to go to Singapore.

But, it's small chance now that Luna Sea would have a live in Jakarta. Especially when they already stated. "the last stop".

Maybe I'll just wait for further information? Maybe somehow they would add Jakarta on the list?
or maybe I just wait for X Japan to come? Big chance for the legend to come since Yoshiki once said he's interested to come. But, I'd choose to see SUGIZO with Luna Sea. I'm more familiar with Luna Sea's songs.

Argh!!!! *pulling hair*

I'm confused!
Honey, tasukete!!


No comments: