Thursday, September 20, 2012

Japanese Music Revival

On May 2nd, 2012, Jakarta has been a part of L'Arc~en~Ciel 20th Anniversary World Tour 2012.

Then on the early of September 2012, AFA was held.

On October 7th, 2012, Jakarta will also have JRock Evolution 2012 presenting MUCC, Alice Nine, and UNITE.

And October 10th, 2012, the Samurai Guitar aka Miyavi will have a show at Hard Rock Cafe to celebrate it's 20th Anniversary.

While in music stores, CD and DVD of L'Arc~en~Ciel has been release. Follow by DIVISION from The GazettE. Next one is albums from SCANDAL.

From the music promoter, they've been asking which Japanese band that local people would like to see. Big names are being mention by the fans: X Japan, Luna Sea, Glay, and many other bands. Marygops Studio has give a hint that they are on pursuit to make one of Japanese Rock band to have a live concert in 2013. Which band? No one knows. My guess, either X Japan or Luna Sea. Since both band has announce a world tour for next year.

That's why I can say it's Japanese Music Revival in Indonesia! YEAH!!!

I hope this situation would keep going. Though it maybe hard for the fans because they are being "robbed" all at once (XD).

I hope the promoter are serious about the intention to bringing Japanese band to have a live concert in Indonesia, I hope the promoter aren't only caring for money, but also the satisfaction of the fans. Hope they can make a blasting show for everyone to enjoy, both the artist and also the fans.

As for the music product, I'm hoping to see a lot more of it in music stores. I only see one or two CDs of L'Arc~en~Ciel and so far none for The GazettE. They said they are lacking in stock. Are you kidding me? Please don't underestimate Japanese music lovers. I will buy the album as soon as I seen one. Yes, I will buy Japanese music album that I'm interested with, beside of L'Arc~en~Ciel. I've been buying Glay, MUCC, The GazettE, Asian Kung Fu Generation, YUI, Utada Hikaru, X Japan, and Luna Sea's product when I saw it at stores. So...keep it in stock!!!!    

The rainbow is really something, right? After they come, many many artists are coming. I'm so happy~~~ The rainbow really give happiness wherever they go, whenever they show up. I love you all forever!!

No comments: