Thursday, September 06, 2012

Wherever you are...Kimi.

I've just listen to the song and it's hard to keep me from not crying.

Wherever You Are  from ONE OK ROCK. 

The song is very touching. Some parts of the lyric make me remember of... Kimi.
Well, the whole lyric isn't suitable with the reality. But, there are some parts that make me almost cry.

"Someone I can love from my heart. Someone I love from my heart. In the center of my love, you, my heart, are there"

Source: here

TwT

That parts are very true.
Kimi is the only one that I can love from my heart.
Kimi is the only one that I deeply love with my heart and soul.
Kimi is the center of my heart. He will always be there, forever.

Believe it or not, that's the truth.
That's why, listening to the song make me like to cry a river...

Kimi, I love you so much. So bad. So deep. Always. Forever.


No comments: