Thursday, July 12, 2012

Special project from Tomo Asaha

Tomo Asaha (echostream, moon stream) has create a special project for his sister's wedding.
His sister, Wakana shall be getting married to Takeru on October 2012 in Japan.
Tomo like to give her a very special wedding gift.
He comes up with the idea of people around the world, taking a photo of themselves and holding a sign board saying congratulation for the happy couple.
The photos then will be compile and add with a song from Tomo.
The deadline for submitting the photo (or video) is October 1st, 2012.
Further information can be read here.

I really like the idea! And I will be more than happy to participate the project.
I've failed with two vistlip's project. I shall not fail on this one! *fist rise high to the sky*

Tomo wrote this on his post:

"I'd like to see your smiles"

That line make me smile and touch! He's indeed a sweet and kind person!!

No comments: