Friday, May 11, 2012

Next?

After L'Arc~en~Ciel, now Marygops is looking for the next Japanese artist to be coming to Indonesia. The fans can choose the artist by make a vote. The same process has been done for L'Arc~en~Ciel and they succeed to bring the legendary rainbow to Indonesia.

Now...who I should choose?

There are many of my favorites on the list. But, to be honest there are two live performances that I really really want to see. One is L'Arc~en~Ciel and the second one is...vistlip!

Yes. vistlip! I fall deeply in love with the band after I watched Gather to the Theater live performance. It becomes the urge for me to purchase their latest DVD, Revelation Space. I never ever wanting to bought a DVD, even not from L'Arc~en~Ciel (different case if there's a local version). But for vistlip, I willing to broke my own words. I was touched by their energetic performance during live and said to myself that their live is the second one that I really wanted to see.

It's a small chance that vistlip would do a live in Indonesia. Unless if they participating in a joint show like Java Rocking Land stuff. vistlip is still an indie band and their name hasn't been so popular in Indonesia, comparing to the big names such as X Japan, Luna Sea, The Gazette, etc. Even so, I'm still hoping they would come to Indonesia. I want to see their live performance!! (>w<)

Sate...who I should choose from the list?

2 comments:

Santy Chan said...

after Laruku, i really want The GazettE ^^

KiRaidesu said...

Hope they can really come ^^