Wednesday, May 09, 2012

#1WeekLArukuJKT

I can't believe it's already one week. It's still feel unreal. It's still feel like a dream....
A week ago, I finally watched my ultimate number one band playing in front of me.

L'Arc~en~Ciel. 

I don't have clear memory of the show. I was paying too much attention to the stage that my brain's capability to record and save memory has been disable.

The one that was deeply on my mind was...Leader-sama.
I still can remember him standing in front of me. He's looking so great, awesome, healthy, and shining. When I see him played, my mind speaks, "That guy is 40 but still going awesome,". Also, I always see Leader-being so stylish and clean. But, that night I see him being so...manly. Maybe because I can see his bare chest and thought it's an awesome view (XD).

And the moment Leader throw the banana, I keep shouting, "Thank you! Arigatou! Mata ne! I love you all!". I keep calling his name, "tet-chan! Leader!" over and over. When he waved to the crowd and said, "Mata ne!", that's when I can't hold my tears and cried a waterfall. I don't want to say good bye. I don't want them to leave. I want to go with them....

"Mata ne" become words that make me sad and happy at the same time. I feel sad because I don't want to see them leave, and I feel happy because Leader has promised that we can see each other again. It gives me strong power.

L'Arc~en~Ciel, the rainbow at the sky, the arc that carrying the rainbow all over the world, my eternal rainbow.

Thank you. I love you all so much.
Soshite....

MATA NE!!


3 comments:

Santy Chan said...

i always remember when Hyde said : "apa kamu suka aku ?"
and when Ken said : "man..man..mantap ..!"
mata mata ne :D

KiRaidesu said...

Believe it or not...I lost memory of what happen that night...I couldn't remember the details...it felt like a dream...

Santy Chan said...

haha, i hope i can meet them again ^^
yea, it was like a dream and i won't to wake up from that dream ..