Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Destiny

Do you believe in destiny?

One day, I was looking out for any potential illustrator to get work with. And I've found this awesome illustrator on the internet. Her illustrations are cute, sweet, gentle, I like it!
I only bookmarked her tumblr and haven't decide to contact her. I will save it for later discussion with co-workers.

Then...

I've working this book about tales. The writer submit some illustrations that she likes to use for the book. Me and co-workers made a choice and decide to use one of it. The writers contact the illustrators and connect her to me. The illustrators then submit her works. I like it from the first sight. And we're working on the illustrations now.

Then I've been wondering....I feel I've seen the style before....the colors she uses....I know I've seen it somewhere. I finally remember the one that I bookmarked the tumblr. I checked it and it is the same person! Destiny is funny ^^

No comments: