Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday My Love!

My dear,

I'm so grateful with the day I've found you. And I'm so bless with the day you was born. You are the greatest gift that the mighty God has gave me. This love for you is the greatest feeling that I ever had. Loving you feel so naturally for me. It's like breathing the air. I can't live without breathing. I can't live without loving you.

You are my love, my sun, my life, my world. You are MY EVERYTHING.

This eyes are only seeing you. This mind is only thinking of you. This heart is only loving you.

Thank you for existing. Thank you for coming into my world. Thank you for making my cold and dark world shine. Thank you for making me love you. Thank you for just becoming you.

I love you now. I love you tomorrow. I love you then. I love you everyday. I love you always. I love you forever.

Happy birthday my love.
May God always bless you with happiness, good life, good health, and success.

I love you. I really do.

KiRaidesu.


No comments: