Monday, October 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Leader-sama!!

I've just realize that I never make any post about other member of L'Arc~en~Ciel on their's birthday. I only make for hyde XDDD

So, I made this post.

Happy birthday Leader-sama~~~~ aka tetsuya-san!! Wasshoi!! ^O^
Wishing you all the best: long life, happiness, health, success, and fortune. Why fortune? So he would stop put high prices for every L'Arc~en~Ciel's products X3

Happy birthday, leader! Will be counting on you now, then, and forever. Lead us always! Good luck our way!!



2 comments:

Linda Tandayu said...

it's their label who puts the high price for the products i guess.. xD

i only wish one thing for him, wish he dressed properly.. xDD

KiRaidesu said...

But, tet-chan should have known about the price too, right? Wish he can say, "Lower the price for the fans, please" X3

Dressed properly? XDDD tet-chan is the most stylish member, right? I think so XP I only like it when he's wearing the red skirt X3