Friday, September 23, 2011

September to October release (so far).

I'm quite late making this post. I should have made it at the beginning of September. Oh well better late than never. And this only for my own reminder about what excitement I would have days ahead :)

  • September 21st, 2011. 

















Acid Black Cherry has release a new single: Pistol. The single consist of 2 songs, Pistol and a recreation track. The release also mark the start of 5 months continuously release from him. And though Yasu still hasn't mention the exact time, but he will release a new album on 2012.
[picture credits: LJ].

  • September 28th, 2011.














SID will release a new single: Itsuka. The single consist of 3 songs: two are new songs and one is a song from their live. Itsuka will be their first single after the release of Dead Stock (2nd album). I already like Itsuka, especially the video. The video concept is interesting!

  • October 5th, 2011.












Angelo will release a new album: Babel. The album is special because they don't release any single before it. This make me very curious about the songs in the album. The 2 new member has also give their participation in the album, and I'm really anxious to listen what kind of music they will give.
[picture credits: LJ].

  • October 12th, 2011.

















L'Arc~en~Ciel will release a new single: X X X. I like the song but not the video. The video is too slow and full with blonde girls. I can't clearly watch mina-sama because of the girls. 
[picture credits: LJ].


  • October 19th, 2011. 
Acid Black Cherry will release another single: Shangrila. But, what I mostly waiting for is the release of vistlip DVD: Revelation Space!! ^O^ This release that had made me not buying Mina-sama's single...gomen ne :D I don't know where I would watch it, but the important thing is I have it! XDDD *baka* I can't wait for the date to come, for my copy of the DVD to come...please be hurry~~~






No comments: