Friday, August 26, 2011

My Saviors

There were times when I want to give up, to quit walking, to condemned myself, to arrived at the point where I hate myself. And these people have saved me, they are my saviors :)


hyde-sama with his song, "Prayer". The words from the song have saved me from the feeling to "end everything".















Mao-kun with his words, "If you think [this is tough] even once halfway, you'll lose. Clear your heart and keep thinking of happy things".















Umi-nii with his spirits and scary look as if he'll get very mad if I give up ^^;


















The one that has saved me for so many times. He has saved me just with being himself. I love him with all my heart. He's my world, he's my life, he's my everything. I love him till the world's end.


No comments: