Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just saying...

You may see what I'm doing was wrong, that I should not have react like this.
You can call me anything: dickhead, dumb ass, asshole, cold blood, etc. I don't care.
I don't give a damn.
I just don't want to pretend that there's no problem.
I don't want to smile when I don't feel to.
I don't want you to be happy by doing something I don't like.
You may kiss that bitch ass and I will keep being like now.

You may say that I'm not a children anymore, that I have to act more adult.
You're right. I'm not a children that can be seduced with money and gifts.
Do you think that will be enough?
HELL NO!
It won't ever be enough for the things you've done in the past, for the trouble you've caused, for the hurt and pain you gave, and for the neglect you've done. 
I'm not a children so that's why I can think clearly.
I don't like when you pushing me around, wanting me to do what pleased you.
I  don't like you pretend, smiling, and acting as if you don't know what's the problem. Dumb ass!

They may forgive and accept what you're doing now.
But, I won't. I won't ever forgive you, especially after what you've done now... I won't ever forgive you.
You may keep hoping and they may become your support. I won't take any part.
You may do whatever you like, but keep off from me.
You don't have to worry or bother with me.
I still approve to breathe the same air with you, but I'm not giving a promise that you and the bitch won't become a thin air to my eyes.

Enjoy your day. And I will also enjoy mine.  

No comments: