Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Ied Mubarak 1432 H

Happy Ied Mubarak 1432 H for all the moslem people in the whole wide world.
May Allah SWT always bless us. May all of our good deeds can be acceptable. May our sins can be forgiven. May we all can meet again in the next of Ramadan month. Amen :)

I haven't done my best (again) within this year of Ramadan. But, I would also say that I've improved something, though just a tiny bit :)
I can hold my desire better than last year. But, I still can't hold the feeling of anger, depressed, and jealousy. I also still moaning, demanding, lazying, and protesting, instead of being grateful to Allah SWT.

But, I do grateful. I'm grateful that I'm a moslem, though not also that quite strong ^^;
For me, Islam is the most beautiful religion in the world. It gives me peace and comfort. And I know that Allah SWT will always be there for me. I might neglect Allah sometimes, but I can't ever turn away.
And the view that mostly can touch my heart is the view of people doing the prayer together. It feels majestic :)

Anyway, I'll quit my babbling now.
Happy Ied Mubarak~~~~~ May Allah SWT bless us all :)

No comments: