Saturday, August 27, 2011

Angelo: 5 members

I was very surprised with the news I've read on twitter.
I quickly checked the LJ fan base and also a site that I regularly visit to get news about J-Rock's world.
And it's official... Angelo has sign in 2 new members!!!

















They are: Kiryu (ex- D'espairsRay) and Giru (ex-Vidoll). Both will be the guitarist.
I feel sorry for the additional guitarist that has been working with Angelo for all this time....
Also it means impossible for the other ex-members of Pierrot to join the band. It's impossible for Pierrot's resurrection now...

And to be honest... I really know nothing about the new members. I've heard the name of the old bands though, both bands were just breaking up. The news about the breaking ups have shocked the fans. I bet the news of them joining Angelo would also give the same effect (^^).

Still I'm very anxious to hear Angelo's new works with the new members. They will release new album on August 5th, 2011 with the title: [BABEL]. But, I don't know whether Kiryu and Giru has give participation in the album or not. Anyway, I just can't wait!!

Congratulations Angelo! Congratulations Kirito-san! And... Good luck! Best wishes for you!

p.s. Now I have to look a new picture to replace the old picture of Angelo on my blog (XP).


No comments: