Wednesday, July 27, 2011

RIP Isshi (ex-vocalist of Kagrra)

At the beginning of this week, I get a shocking news. Isshi, ex-vocalist of Kagrra has passed away. He passed away on July 18th, 2011, a week after his death was formally announced. I was surely feeling surprised with the news. Ishhi seemed to be doing okay, he's not sick. Also, after Kagrra disband, Isshi has been making new project as a solo artist. He's making a new journey. His sudden death can only mean one thing on my mind: suicide.

But, the true caused of his death hasn't been reveal or maybe it won't ever be reveal. That's fine with me. I don't care the caused of it, since whatever it is, it won't change the feeling. Isshi won't be around anymore.

To be honest, I'm not a faithful listener of Kagrra. Yes, I like their music, their style, and of course, I like Isshi's voice. But, I haven't known much about them and their music. Even so, I still feel the lost. I'll pray for his soul, may he can rest in peace. I'll pray for his family and friends, may they all can be strong through the hard days. It's so sad to lost someone because of death. But, like a friend once said on twitter, "It (death) will surely come, we can only hope it won't be that soon,". Yes, it will come to everyone of us. So, let's just live the best we can before the time come. I think Isshi has done that, he has live the best he can.

Rest in peace, Isshi. Sayounara.

No comments: