Monday, June 13, 2011

Strange dream of L'Arc~en~Ciel

I've had a very strange and bizarre dream about the rainbow boys aka L'Arc~en~Ciel.

My dream started when I saw yukkie inside a car. I was thinking where he might be going (I didn't forget to be a fan girl with looking at him intensely).
Then suddenly, the set changed. I was being inside a car. Yukkie was on the left side, sleeping with his ears being plugged with earphones. I was sitting on the right and was pressing buttons at my cell phone. (then I know this is a dream because there's no way I can be that calm being close with yukkie).

The set change again... I'll skipped this one because it has less thing to do with the rainbow boys. (XD)

Then the final set... yukkie was in a corn field. The wind blows and there's a plane flying above him. Suddenly I was at some room with ken who was very angry about something. He's throwing away some boxes and shouting. Yukki's face look fed up and he walks to other side of the room. He sits near the window. Tet-chan was looking confused as if he doesn't know what to do. I made a move telling him to go calm ken down. He obeys me (XP). Only hyde left... he's sitting and looking afraid with what happen and he was.... crying. He cries because he's afraid, and I try to calm him down by...hugging him! (XDD) I hug him that I can feel his hair tickling my nose. From my place, I can see yukkie siting near the window.

I woke up and look at L'Arc~en~Ciel banner in front of me. I quickly get blushed! Especially because the scene of me and hyde. How the hell I can dream a scene like that? Now I get blushed when seeing hyde's picture. I even get blushed when hearing his voice! What a dream!!

Wanna know how I hug him in my dream? It's exactly like this picture!


















(hyde position: me. gackt position: hyde)

Now I understand why I'm smiling like a crazy person 8D~~~~~

No comments: