Friday, June 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Kohta-san!

Today is the birthday of Angelo's bassist, Murata Kohta.
Happy birthday, Kohta-san! Wishing you the best for the future. Hoping for your next great works. Hoping and wishing you will always be happy and always get along with your brother, Kirito. (^^)

Happy birthday, Kohta-san!!


















p.s. It's Kohta-san's birthday and I'm the one who get special present! Kirito-san has reply my tweet about Kohta-san's birthday! I tweet Kirito-san and asked him to send my birthday greetings for Kohta-san... and Kirito-san replied it! He said thanks and he will send my message to Kohta-san. Awesome!!! I'm freaking happy! It's the first time that scary looking man replied my tweet to him. I'm so happy~~~~  Thank you so much, Kirito-san!!

No comments: