Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shallow Sleep ~English Ensemble~

  
Shallow Sleep - English Ensemble
HYDE

I just saw you
Beyond the course of time
A room that we once shared
But my memory's a haze
Forgetting what was said

I gently held out my hand
And in that perfect moment
You disappeared - I lost you over again

In a shallow sleep I dreamt I was seeing you
Just how I remembered
Brimming with tenderness
And somewhere in the calm
A feeling that nothing had ever changed
Your presence close beside me till I wake

I just saw you
A moment far to brief
Before the daylight came
But my heart is beating fast
Perhaps we'll meet again

In a shallow sleep I dreamt I was seeing you
Just how I remembered
Brimming with tenderness
And somewhere in the calm
A feeling that nothing had ever changed
Your presence close beside me till I wake

I see you - Until I wake from shallow sleep

An artist without a brush
Can't paint the upon a canvas
Without you here - there's no color
A colorless landscape

In a shallow sleep I dreamt I was seeing you
Just how I remembered
Brimming with tenderness
And somewhere in the calm
A feeling that nothing had ever changed
Your presence close beside me till I wake

I see you - Shallow sleep


Note: 
Let's start my beautiful songs parade! ^^
This is one of my beautiful songs, SHALLOW SLEEP from HYDE. I like the music: so nice and tender. I like the lyric: so beautiful and deep. I like the video: so imaginative. I like both Japanese and English version, and I absolutely like the singer: my lifetime vocalist ^3^ 

No comments: