Tuesday, May 10, 2011

L'Arc~en~Ciel new single release: Good Luck My Way

The news has been around months earlier, but yesterday it was finally confirmed.

L'Arc~en~Ciel will release new single, [Good Luck My Way], on June 29th 2011. The song is also the theme song for another Full Metal Alchemist Movie. I've listen to the radio rip and it's so good~~~~~~ The music gives happy and cheerful feeling. It makes me feel like floating in the sky, sliding on the rainbow, and playing among the clouds. It's so calming! I can't wait to see the PV. I'm already imagining it :)

And along with the happy news, here's the new look of the rainbow boys XP
Aren't they looking yummy?














They are looking so colorful and fresh like the rainbow (do they wear all the rainbow's colors?) Though it also make me think about oshare-kei band, but of course they are better :) (oshare-kei fans please don't kill me).

I guess with the new look, they want to show the new steps they are making after the 20th years celebration. They are really serious when saying they will come as new L'Arc~en~Ciel. The look and the song has show a bit of that. That's show what a great band they are. I'm happy they are finally back!

Then now I can say it for real? I've said it when they releasing Bless, but it's not quite right since after it they were continuing their solo works. So, now is the right time.

"Mina-sama!!!! Okaerinasai~~~~~" *shouting to the sky*

No comments: