Thursday, February 03, 2011

One day

Julius Caesar has a famous quotes: "Vini Vidi Vici". It means, "I come I see I conquer".
Maybe that quotes will be fit for my story below.

One day, I was walking my sister with her two children to a bookstore. A music store was located beside it. I quickly notice something being displayed at the front of the store. It was a banner promoting KISS album from L'Arc~en~Ciel. I was stunned! I don't believe I can see my favorite band there! It must be a dream.

My sister approached me and said, "What is it? Oh, that band of yours," If she said that then what I was seeing isn't a dream.
"Can I have this?" I asked. "Don't know, just ask," she said. I looked at the store. But then I feel doubt to ask, so I walked away from there. I kept thinking about the banner when I reached home. I ask about it to my 4th brother.

"It's quite expensive you know," he mentioned some amounts that really expensive for me. My doubt increased.



But, the next day I've made up my mind. I will bought the banner no matter how much it cost. Maybe it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see L'Arc~en~Ciel banner around. If it's expensive, I would take my savings for it. It doesn't matter if I will be living a Scoorage Duck's life.

So then after work I went again to the store. I was relieved to see the banner was still there. I look for the seller inside the store and I ask him about the banner.

"Can I buy that L'Arc~en~Ciel banner? The banner outside" pointed me.
"Oh, that one. Sure," said the seller that surprised me and made my heart beat faster.
"How much is it? Is it XXX?" I mention the amounts.
"No, not that much. It's XXX," the amounts the seller said made me very very surprised. It isn't that expensive like I thought in the beginning!
"When do you want it?"
"Now?" I asked.
"Sure," the seller then go outside to take the banner and give it to me.
"Usually there's someone who will bought it, but strangely he hasn't come," inform the seller.
"I see" my heart keep on beating faster as he let's off the banner and roll it. He doesn't know how I was shaking and nervous when taking the banner from his hands.

After saying thank you, I quickly come home with still shaking and also a wide smile on the face. People would think me crazy when I smiling looking at the banner on my hands. But, I don't care. I was too happy to care about around me. When i reach home, I show what I just got to my 4th brother. He and the rest of people were surprised to know that I actually bought the banner with not that expensive price.

"I know now, that you are surely crazy," said my 4th brother. I just smile to him. He can say whatever he like, I won't care. Because I just have my small piece of happiness at my hands.

When I think about what happened now, I realize I almost lose the opportunity to have the banner. What if someone take it first before me? I will be living with regret :D I'm so relief I made the right decision and bought it. Now the banner has been inside my room. I can see my favorite band everyday. I can greet them everyday XP

And so..this is my one and only precious banner of L'Arc~en~Ciel. Cool, huh? XP



No comments: