Friday, February 18, 2011

L'A Happy 20th Anniversary!!

At the New Year's special live show, L'Arc~en~Ciel has revealed the releasing schedule for 2011. And it has started on February 16th, this week. Their 3 best albums: [Twenity 1991-1996], [Twenity 1997-1999], and [Twenity 2000-2010] has been released continously since the date. According to Anggi-chan, the albums has enter the Oricon Chart. That shows how great the songs are, though it has been released before. There is only one new (cover) song which is "I Love Rock'n Roll". It's also the song for Pepsi CM.

As for Indonesian fans can feel relief, since Sony Music Indonesia has confirm via their twitter account that the 3 albums will be released in Indonesia on March. I will get it for sure and I will confirm here when I finally get it :)


I'd like to have the Japanese versions though. But, since I'm a poor fans...I rather look for the cheaper one :D I will save my money for their (possibility) concert in Indonesia instead. Hopefully this one of lifetime dreams can become real soon!

The other release L'Arc~en~Ciel has been planning is a Twenity Box on March 9th. The box will be consist of the 3 Twenity CD + 20th L'Anniversary DVD Footage + Music box (random music). Don't ask the price...it's expensive!!! It makes me wonder does the boys wanted the fans to be broke and couldn't come to the live shows? Or is it they are too confidence that fans will do anything to bought the releases and still go to their lives? Somehow I think the boys has come out with the second thinking....

Sorry guys....though I badly want the (pandora) Twenity Box...but just like I said...I'm a poor fans. So, please spare me, right? :)

Continuing the release, Five Live Archives 2 DVD will be released on March 30th. The DVD will consist of five live show that never been in a video. Thank God I'm a listener type and not a watcher. So, I'll be gladly skip that one XP  

Many wonders, why L'Arc~en~Ciel releasing their old stuff again? Many (conspirations) thinkings roll out.

The official MySpace account said that it's to show the old L'Arc~en~Ciel and the changing to the new them. It gives fans the chances to feel the changing  <-------- Okay, I think I can accept this.

A friend also said that the best albums give the new fans to get to know L'Arc~en~Ciel in their early days. <-------- Okay, I can accept this too since I'm buying it for their oldies songs.

But..but..but...here's the true reason. Oh my...that boys are really going to make the fans bankrupt in happiness! XD Now how the hell the Indonesian version will have the stickers?? Impossible!! Call me lousy fan, call me lame...I surely going to skip it :D My forever lover will be angry with me if  I dare to keep going....glad I have him to keep my insanity XD    

Well, that's how the 20th Anniversary of L'Arc~en~Ciel has started. After the releasing, they will have two lives in Japan. And after that maybe a world tour. That's what the fans been waiting for. Where they are going to sail this time? Hopefully Indonesia will be one of the harbor. Amen for that!! ^O^

And it's quite an exciting anniversary celebration. Both they and the fans are giving each other with happiness. They releasing stuff to make the fans happy. And the fans buying the stuff to make the boys happy. It's an equal relationship, right? *hit with a banana*

Even so...no matter what the conspirations are *hit again* I still very happy to welcoming the boys back. They are finally back and can't wait to see them live in front of my eyes *Q*
So....

L'A HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY MINA-SAMA!!!!

No comments: