Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thank You

Thank you.

It's the words I can say to you who have give me the happiness. I want to say more. I want to say how I love you so much, how I cherish you so badly, how you're so precious to me. But, I guess you have know it since I keep saying it to you ^^;

Maybe you don't realize how happy I am. Maybe you don't know how grateful I am to have you around. I can't have you for real, but still I'm happy just to know you are around. I'm happy to know that when I look around, I might see you.

I'm so happy and grateful that I'm loving you. You never disappoint me a bit. You always surprised me. Your act sometimes beyond my imagination, but mostly you're beyond my expectation. You are the greatest thing in my whole life. This feeling, this love is the greatest one I have ever had. I'm loving you now and forever. I'm loving you everyday with a brand new love. 

Thank you. Thank you for being there so I can love you. I will always love you. I will always support you. I will have my eyes only to see you. Thank you. Thank you so much!

No comments: