Friday, January 07, 2011

The end of the chapter?

What if he really hangs out his gloves?

I haven't thought about it now since it's only a rumor.
One year ago, with the same kind of news, I've been like a crazy person who gets panic without a cause.
I get annoyed.

Why do I look calm now? 
Why do I seem doesn't care?
Have I give up?

The answer is NO. 

I'm not calm.
I do care. 
I haven't give up.
It's just...I'm confused to face the reality that might be coming soon.

If he really retired...I don't know what would I become. 
Again, I don't think it would end so soon.
I thought he would stay a bit longer, write few chapters more.
I know it's only a rumor...and I really hope it stays that way.

I don't know what to do...if only I can be at his side, I won't be like this now.
If only this hope and wishes could become true.
If only I can have him.
If only...that's all I can say. 

I don't want this chapter to end...I want the story keep continues...

No comments: