Monday, January 03, 2011

At the end of the beginning

2010 has passed and now come 2011....

Recap about 2010...was not the best year for me. I've screwed it: troubles at work and in relationship with friends. Sadly, it was the two resolutions I've made at the start of 2010.

At the end of the year, I get sad news about Kimi's father death. It was quite a shocking for me. It happened just few days before Christmas. I can't imagine how sad Kimi would be... :( 

But, 2010 wasn't that bad after all. I meet new friends on the internet :) Also, I can keep hold on to my little happiness, which is music and manga. I spend quite amount of money for the two, and it's exciting me ^^ And the peak of it was the return of my number one band, L'Arc~en~Ciel at the end of the year. Finally they've come back from their 3 years hiatus. I hope they would release new album soon! And also I keep praying they would have a concert in Indonesia :) 

As for 2011...I've learn my lesson from previous year...that is not to make any resolutions! XD I would not keep it and would end by hating myself again. I would just do what I usually do. Hopefully everything will go better as time goes by :) 

Sate...happy new year all~~~ Happy new year to my friends and my precious ones. My best wishes are always with you! For all of you to have a great and blessing year! 

~ KiRai ~ 


No comments: