Sunday, January 09, 2011

Anata ga iru kara

The accident Riki had at his childhood caused him long time illness. The love and attention showered over by his loves ones had make Riki grows doubtness toward them. He kept the feeling alone which make his illness become worst. He doesn't trust the kind will and hate himself for having such feeling. Through times in facing his thinking, the families feeling over each other had also grown. They rediscover their own feeling and the feeling of their beloved ones. Riki then had to face his feeling when he meets Michiru who give him something he has longed to have, something that make him even drown into his doubt and finally choose hiw own way to end it.

"Anata ga iru kara" is a story of how people look over themselves and their loves ones. The stories lead to one thing, the meaning of someone existence. "Anata ga iru kara" literally mean because you are here. 



P.S. "Anata ga iru kara" is my first finished long writings. No, I haven't send it to any publishers. I want to but still haven't find the damn courage :D The reason is because I wrote this for my own convenience :) This story was also a long promised to someone that I owe him big time. I've promise I would finish the complete story and finally can finish it in 2009. I'm quite satisfied with what I've done to the story, and hopefully he'd feel the same :) The title and the inspiration for the story was come from the song "Anata" by L'Arc~en~Ciel. That's why this story is very special for me. It's my favorite story, based on my most favorite song, and come from my favorite band <3

~KiRaidesu Production~ 

No comments: