Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The lost of our dearest dad

The shocked came with an email from Satomi-chan......

Kimi has lost his dad. 

One week ago, Matti Raikkonen (Kimi's dad) has passed away in the sudden. The family asked for a private time and doesn't reveal the reason of the sudden death. Matti was in his 50th of age. 

It was sudden for sure. It was shocking. I can't believe it really happen. But, after I checked all the fans forum, I must accept that it's true. I still can't believe it even until now. 
I still remember Kimi has wrote somewhere that he would be in Finland during the season's break, and would have an early Christmas and New Year's celebrations. I was thinking it's an answer for me after I ask what would he do on the break season... (^^) 
So, the news become a surprised for me, and I believe it's also a surprised for Kimi and his family. 

And somehow I can feel the pain. I was shocked and keep repeating to myself that the news was wrong. I can't think. My mind was blank. I wanted to cry, but I can't since I was still in the office. But, every time I was alone, I can feel the pain; every time I do prayer, I remember about Matti; every time I close my eyes, I want to cry. And I did cry, after I reach home, I cry for few minutes.... 

I feel as if I'm losing my own family member....

It was hurt and sad. At first, I was thinking about Kimi's feeling...the thought of him being sad fills my mind and it make me sad. But, after it Matti was on my mind. I was sad for him. 

To our dearest dad,
I'll pray for your soul. May you rest in peace. May the Mighty God give you the righteous place in Heaven. You deserve it after the good deeds you've done, especially for your two sons. They are your proud. They resembles the greatness in you. Thank you for everything. You will surely be miss.....Farewell our dearest dad. 

Matti Raikkonen (RIP)

No comments: