Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fear

Lately I'm living with fear. I'm feeling scared. I'm afraid that I would lose everything. I'm afraid I would lose my precious things. And I also feel alone.

And there's nothing I can do to ease the feeling :(

For the truth...I'm feeling really scared now...I don't know what to do. The feeling is like a shadow that follows me everywhere. It's like wound that heal but I still have the scars. It's like a footprints that I still can see the trace. It's like a sin that has been forgive but not forgotten. I can feel it and I'm depressed...

It's depressing and tiring me...I really don't know what to do. I'm just hoping it will be only my own thinking and won't ever become true. I'm praying it won't become true.

I'm in the lowest part of my life.....

No comments: