Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Expressionless

Dipa asked me, "Why you can be expressionless like that?" 

Well, we just found out that one of our friend had been married for about 2 years. All this time we thought that she was engaged with her boyfriend. We never expect that she had been married even having a daughter. She's also younger than Dipa and me :D 

My first expression about the truth was, "Mmm..." and...Flat! XD 
Seriously, I was surprised but that feeling doesn't show up on the face. I look cool and calm, and maybe a little bit ignorant. It isn't the first time Dipa felt strange with my expression, and it surely not the first time I've been expressionless like that. 

I don't know how and why I can be expressionless. It just happen :D But, usually I become like this when with people. I can be so expressive when I'm alone XP 

But, after thinking about it again...I finally find the answer. 
Why I become expressionless is because of...KIMI! XDD 
He's the coolest and the most expressionless man in the world and he influences me too much XDD

My Kimi ^^

No comments: