Friday, December 03, 2010

Angelo - Design

It takes me one month, but finally I can get it. My first Angelo's album, DESIGN. It's also the band's fourth album and the newest release from them (October 6th, 2010). 
I've been liking them and decide I would bought the album. And I'm glad I bought it :) 













  1. Blind light
  2. El Dorado
  3. Noise
  4. Design of infinite circle
  5. Hikari no kioku
  6. Speak to deep colors
  7. Fate
  8. Eve
  9. Rasen
  10. Last song
  11. Lotus bloom
I'm glad they put my favorite songs on the album: "El Dorado", "Hikari no kiouku", "Speak to deep colors", and "Fate". The other songs are also great! I never get bored turn it on over and over. I really like Kirito's voice, and the whole music just add the greatness. 

Angelo's devoted fans said that the album is sound more "pop" than their previous albums. I quite agree. Even so, I still can feel Angelo's style on every songs. They still gets their dark and gloomy sense, though in a softer way. I think they have to do that for getting more attention from foreign fans, just like what they've planned with the release of the album. I hope their hard work give good result because I'm liking the album so much, and I hope other fans feel the same too. I know little chance for them to come to Indonesia (maybe it's impossible!), but I still wishing them the best and success! 

No comments: