Thursday, November 25, 2010

Boku wa baka :D

Recently I just had my index finger stuck to a door of a car :D 

So, when I was going out from a car's friend, I realize that "something" was stuck to the door. When I finally notice, that "something" was my index finger! I haven't finish with the surprised, when the car slowly move. I quickly open the door so it would make the car stopped. Luckily it did. If not, I don't know what would happen to my index finger....

I thought it wasn't that bad. I have experience the same thing during Senior High, so I thought it would be the same this time. But, I was wrong...the finger get swollen and bleeding. It's also stung. I was grimace all the way home...

When I reach home, I told everyone about it. And I've expected their reactions. My sister said I was clumsy and my 3rd brother just said one word, "stupid". Yeah, I know I won't have any caring attention at this age :D 
I can't sleep all night long since the swollen keep bleeding and I can feel when it does. I keep waking up to wipe the blood. 


For the time being, I can't eat well, I can't bath quickly, I can't wear clothes recklessy, I can't write, and I can't type and clicking the mouse with it! 

Even so, actually I quite enjoy the feel of pain :D Well, I already know that I kinda a little masochist :D 
A friend said that my face was looking happy when I told the story XP





























And people keep saying, "You're using nail polish?" .....

No comments: