Monday, October 18, 2010

October 17th: The Day

“I do swear that I’ll always be there. I’d give anything and everything. And I will always care, through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow. For better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.” [Shania Twain – From this moment on].

October 17th, will always be my one and only special date. It’s my most important person’s birthday: the man of my life, the man that I will always love, my one and only love.

I love him for what he is. I love everything about him: his goodness, his weakness, and for the most, I love him for just being him.

I thank him for coming into my life. And become my forever love: to see him smile, to know his anger, to accept everything about him. He has become my world, my shining sun, my bright light; my everything. I love him with my heart. I love him with my soul. I love him with everything I have. There will be one and only thing I always has for him, my love.

Happy birthday my one and only most special one. You are the blessing in my life. The most beautiful gift the Heaven has given me, the happiness in my life, the smile of my life, the love of my life.

I won’t ask anything more than you. Your presence is all I need, is all I want, and your happiness is all I’m wishing. For you to always have the smile, the success, the love, the spirit, and the bright future.

Happy birthday my love. I love you.

sweet love

No comments: